Affordable at every step
Amber School Manager comes with all features included regardless of your plan.
100 EURper month
50 EUR/month per additional 5,000 student hours
200 EURper month
50 EUR/month per additional 7,500 student hours
400 EURper month
50 EUR/month per additional 15,000 student hours
600 EURper month
If our plans don’t fit your demands, feel free to contact us for enterprise licensing deals.
A note from one of our first clients
Jantar is a family owned school based in Split, Croatia. Since our founding in 1992 we have experienced continuous growth reaching up to 1800 students yearly. This also meant a lot of time-consuming administrative work that came along with such a high number of students.
In 2015 we acquired Amber School Manager and started managing all our business processes through this innovative platform. Having a lot of experience in the IT sector, we tried and tested numerous platforms that were available on the market at the time, but Amber was the only one to completely meet our needs. Within a year, we were able to save approximately 2000 hours per year on different tasks that used to require manual labor. As a result, we were able to invest our time and energy into things that we always considered important, but never had the time to do it. In the first five years since the implementation of Amber School Manager, we received four Erasmus KA1 grants and one major KA2 grant. We became a certified Cambridge Assessment English Exam Centre and implemented quality standards, Croatian quality, awarded by the national Chamber of Commerce. In 2019 we joined the International House affiliation and became Jantar – IH Split.
Today we cannot imagine running our school without Amber School Manager. It is a platform that integrates all of our business processes in a single online platform and brings us numerous benefits, from major financial savings to marketing tools and added value for our students.
Owner, Jantar-IH Split
Pricing & Billing FAQ
Student hours are defined as the number of lessons (in academic hours) your school delivers multiplied by the number of students present on each of those lessons.
For example, if you enroll 10 students onto a 60-hour course, that gives you 10 x 60 = 600 student hours.
The easiest way to approximate the number of student hours your school delivers is to multiply the average number of students during one academic year with the average number of hours a course lasts.
Student hours for year = number of students x average duration of course
For example, a school with an average of 1000 students and an average course duration between 30 and 60 hours can expect to deliver 1000 x 45 = 45,000 student hours.
- Up to the noted number of student hours per year, calculated as the rolling average for the last 12 months
- Additional student hours can be purchased – once your total base price reaches the price of a new tier, you receive all the benefits of that tier
- Setup of 1 legal entity
- Includes setup of 5 form templates
- 5 GB of storage space
Up to a certain number of emails sent, depending on your price tier - additional emails can be purchased
- Startup: 100 emails/month
- School: 200 emails/month
- Academy: 500 emails/month
- Organization: 1000 emails/month
- Setup and maintenance of 1 extra legal entity – 50 EUR per month
- Includes setup of 5 form templates
- Online classrooms – 14 EUR per month per license
- One license enables online meetings on one classroom
- Additional emails – 20 EUR per month for 10,000 emails
- Additional online training sessions – 40 EUR per hour
- Live training sessions are available upon request – fees negotiable
- We will soon offer extra storage space – we will disclose pricing once this is available
- Additional form templates – 80 EUR one-time fee per form template
- System customization and development services – 60 EUR per developer hour